Keeping up the pace on the final day of the conference, the diary has been full again!
The highlights have been:
* Finding out about Royal Haskoning and arranging to meet up with Craig Francis back in Manchester.
* Eventually finding a slot in the calendar to sit down with the estimable Phil Cusack of AECOM (and current Chair of Manchester Chamber of Commerce).
* Looking at ways we may be able to work with Victoria and Nick of IPC to add value to their performance bond supported forward funding scheme for development.
* Catching up with Richard Bertram of TSK.
* Relaxing in the Sun with Andy Park of Hurstwood Group.
* Learning from Gordon Tero that Stride Treglown are among the top 10 architects practices in the UK, and looking at getting together back in Manchester to do a more in depth “show and tell” between Gateley and Strides.
* Chatting with the inspirational Mike Ingall of Allied London.
The very final event of the week is the Manchester Dinner up at the Villa which we will share with those other delegates who weren’t at the Tuesday Dinner.
After that, the sole remaining task is to ensure we are on the coach back to Nice Airport at 9:15 tomorrow morning. For some, that often proves harder than it sounds….