It was a busy Tuesday, with a series of meetings wrapping around the main events.
* Meeting with Phil Wilson of Harworth Estates and learning about the new Rotherham scheme and the unrivalled logistics tie up with Peel.
* Nick Payne of Nikal in characteristic good form – shame about our invite to the NSPCC event we would have taken a table!
*Meeting with Vince Harney of Estate Master and looking at business development possibilities around their development planning software.
* Catching up with LinkedIn connections Lynsay and Paraic from Sisk at their first MIPIM;
* Exploring the possibilities for a one-stop collaborative development services offering with Irwin Lopez of Denton Corker Marshall;
* Meeting with Rachel Downey, a key consultant to Manchester City Council and with whom we worked closely on the MCFC Football Academy project.